Monday, January 17, 2011

you know I don't speak spanishhhh

I had some technical difficulties, but have no fear, I'm backk. So I start up school tomorrow. I really hope that this semester will go a lot smoother than last semester. Fall semester was not a good semester. I struggled a lot with my classes and was always stressed out. Now, for those of you who don't know me very well, I am a FREAKKKK about school. I have to do well. I don't approve of anything lower than a B. So during school, I'm constantly doing homework and studying. I'm just not sure if I'm ready to do all that work and always being worried about school. So fingers crossed that this semester will go smooth!

Soooo, in relief soceity, our lesson was about learning to love to work. When I heard what the lesson was, I was a little bummed out because who really likes to work? Not this guy. But listening to the lesson made me want to learn to love to work. So today, I walked into work bright and early at 8 am with a smile on my face hoping that it would make my day better. Anddddd sure enough, my day went pretty awesomee. The day went by faster and I just was in a happy mood. I liked it. So I think I'm going to try to stick to this until I fall in love with work! How exctitinggg!

No comments: