Thursday, January 27, 2011

I love cereal.

Had school today, no work, thank goodness. I've been so wore out. Working 9 to 5 then going to class til 9 at night. I'm just tired, and it's only the 2nd week of school! The other night, I got really bored and started cleaning my room. For those of you that don't know, I am a hugeeee pack rat. I'm not messy, I just can't seem to throw things that I don't need away. For instance, I have notebooks and binders clear back from jr. high. Just tons of things that I don't use and don't need. Anyyyywhoo, I just got in the mood to clean so I grabbed garbage bags and started tossing stuff. I ended up finding a bunch of really old journals. I read through all of them, and it was so interesting to see where I was in life, and how I perceived things. Looking back to when I wrote those journals, I'm kind of like "What was I thinking?" At that point in my life I had a specific plan for my life in mind and didn't think that my plan would not follow through... and it definitely fell through. It's just so weird how much things change in such a short amount of time. Needless to say, I have a spotless room and a new plan for me.

No comments: