Tuesday, January 18, 2011

awhhhh...

Started school today. It was kinda nice to get back into the swing of things. Whenever I'm in school, I feel much more intelligent. I love it. haha So I came home today and was sitting at the dinner table with my madre and my hermana and we were talking about something that made my sister a little upset. So me being the awesome sister that I am, I put the song 'nearer my god to thee' on while they were talking and immediately she started to feel better. Once she realized it was playing she said how calm it made her feel. I think it's so amazing how something as simple as a song can calm you down when you're stressed about things. I love it.


There let the way appear steps unto heaven. All that Thou sendest me in mercy given.
Angels to beckon me nearer, my God, to Thee, nearer, my God, to Thee, nearer to Thee.

No comments: