Tuesday, November 8, 2011




So I'm not quite sure if anyone has tried what I'm going to talk about today, but I would highly recommend it. Jeff and I moved into a little community awhile ago. On the way to our house, you go through a roundabout. There was one night that I was mad at Jeff (I'm sure about something silly), but with as stubborn as I am, there was no way I was going to give in. My lovely husband always knows what to do to push my buttons, so in his attempt to get me to laugh, he continued around the roundabout multiple times. That's when it happened, I fell in love with roundabouts. I was driving with my sister, Kennedey, one day and I wanted to allow her to experience the joy of roundabouts, so I did it. I drove around the roundabout many times. You just can't help but laugh when you do it. So as I was driving around my new obsession, I looked over and saw a security guard staring at us. He jumped in his car and started after us. Luckily, my 4-runner was faster than his little polaris. We escaped. Whenever you're in a bad mood, I highly suggest finding a roundabout. I haven't gone through the roundabout since then, but I'm tempted. Those security guards can't give tickets for that, can they..?

1 comment:

Kayla and Andrew said...

They really are SO fun! I used to do that all the time in high school when a friend lived in a community with a round about. :]