Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Married Life

So I've been married for almost 3 months now, I pretty much consider my self a veteran with this whole marriage thing. JOKE. But I will say that being married has been a lot of fun. It's so nice having Jeff around all of the time. But I will say, one of the downfalls with this whole newlywed thing, has got to be the money. Don't get me wrong we do pretty well and we aren't living paycheck to paycheck, but we can't go out and buy new furniture like what I would want to. Our couches are terrible! They are practically lawn chairs! If you sit in between the 2 cushions the metal bar with hit you in the tail bone! So to make my house more homey, my friend Cassey I went and got a huge rug, curtains, candles, and a lamp. What a difference! It looks so much better! Now to get rid of these couches...

No comments: