Friday, September 14, 2012

36 weeks

I can't believe I haven't wrote in my blog since I was 18 weeks! Why have I been slacking! Oh well. Not a whole lot has happened or changed lately. But Blake is getting bigger and stronger! He moves around like a mad man! His favorite place is my ribs, boy does that feel great! I really can't believe I only have 4 more weeks until my sweet baby is here. Everyone told me how fast it goes by, I never thought 9 months of getting fat would go by fast, but it sure did.  I've kind of had a crazy couple of days. I've been contracting a lot and cramping, but I've never been so grateful for Jeff. He's been so amazing and loving toward me. He's been so great with trying his best to make me feel comfortable. I'm so lucky to have such an awesome husband!

 
How far along:  36 weeks
Maternity clothes:Yes! I feel like all my pre-pregnancy clothes are going to be ruined with how much they're getting stretched out!
Stretch marks: No, let's hope it stays that way.
Sleep: What is sleep? ha I seriously cannot sleep. Jeff says I keep him up all night because I move around so much.
Best moment this week:  Going to Cafe Rio with Jeff. I love Cafe Rio, and spending time with my hubby!
Have you told family & friends: Yes!
Miss anything: Sushi, sleep, putting on my own shoes, my old clothes. I miss lots of things nowadays lol

Morning sickness:  Nope.
Movement: Oh my goodness yes, Blake is like all sorts of cray cray! But I love feeling him move around, as long as it's not in my ribs!
Food cravings: Recently, I've just been craving liquids. Like orange juice and lemonades. Yum!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nopeee
Have you started to show yet: Just a little bit! haa
Gender prediction: Boy!
Labor signs: I've been cramping a lot lately, and I've been contracting, but irregularly.
Belly button in or out: OUT! Yuck.
Wedding rings on or off: Off, my ring literally goes to my knuckle.
Happy or Moody most of the time:Prolly moody, just because I haven't been feeling my greatest though. But today Jeff told me, the worse I feel the nicer I am. ha I don't know about that, but that's what he thinks! ha
Looking forward to: Meeting my Blake!!

No comments: