Thursday, May 3, 2012

16 Weeksss


How far along:  16 weeks!
Maternity clothes: Nothing besides the things my mom has got for me. All my shirts are getting a littttttle too snug for my liking, so I think I'm going to have to do some shopping!
Stretch marks: No
Sleep: Sleep has been good. I love when I finally get to the part of my day when I get to sleep!
Best moment this week: Someone at work told me I didn't look plump, just had a baby bump! ha Finally!
Have you told family & friends: Yes!
Miss anything: Tanning, my sister is so tan right now, and I'm way jealous. My milky skin is not my favorite.
Morning sickness: NONE. Thank goodness!
Movement: Not from the outside, just kind of little flutters or the way I describe it is like popcorn! ha
Food cravings: Cottage cheese, tabasco slim jims, and Lays Flamin Hot chips.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Mainly just frozen foods still.
Have you started to show yet: I sure think so!
Gender prediction: Boy
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On, still looser
Happy or Moody most of the time: As of late, I personally think I haven't been as moody. Jeff may have a different opinion though!
Looking forward to: Finding out what I'm having! May 14th!!!

1 comment:

The Wintch Family said...

Oh Hi cutest pregnant girl ever! lol. I seriously can't wait to see you next week and find out if I am having a niece or nephew!!!